I will never use another moving service without reading the reviews first.Please do NOT fall for their strong sales pitches.

I had an itemized list from Allied which I sent to ALEX explaining that the goods really weren't worth shipping if I couldn't get the quote down. DUH...loser me bought into his quote coming in at 3284.95. Of course, when everything was loaded, my total was $4998.12. There is NO EXCUSE for this as he had the ITEMIZED quote from Allied.

When I called to complain and question, Alex was no where to be found, did NOT return my phone calls. Add to my frustration: One mirrored console broken and a dresser damaged. Alex told me I had up to $24,000 coverage without the insurance. DON'T believe this either.

I got $180.00 for damage to $1200.00 worth of furniture. Don't be a loser like me and buy into the reassuring, confident sales pitch you will get. Just go with a reputable first rate moving service.

I certainly will in the future.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Actual movers were nice guys
  • What I disliked

Coast To Coast Relocation Long Distance Moving Service
Review category
Transportation and Storage
review #933666 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Coast To Coast Relocation? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Coast To Coast Relocation. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Coast To Coast Relocation.
Filing a new complaint about