I will never use another moving service without reading the reviews first.Please do NOT fall for their strong sales pitches.

I had an itemized list from Allied which I sent to ALEX explaining that the goods really weren't worth shipping if I couldn't get the quote down. DUH...loser me bought into his quote coming in at 3284.95. Of course, when everything was loaded, my total was $4998.12. There is NO EXCUSE for this as he had the ITEMIZED quote from Allied.

When I called to complain and question, Alex was no where to be found, did NOT return my phone calls. Add to my frustration: One mirrored console broken and a dresser damaged. Alex told me I had up to $24,000 coverage without the insurance. DON'T believe this either.

I got $180.00 for damage to $1200.00 worth of furniture. Don't be a loser like me and buy into the reassuring, confident sales pitch you will get. Just go with a reputable first rate moving service.

I certainly will in the future.

Sherie2016 wrote the review because of pricing issue at Coast To Coast Relocation and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Coast To Coast Relocation to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was final bill. Author liked the most actual movers were nice guys. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Coast To Coast Relocation and coast to coast relocation long distance moving service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Coast To Coast Relocation?

Comments