Nashville, Tennessee

I will never use another moving service without reading the reviews first.Please do NOT fall for their strong sales pitches.

I had an itemized list from Allied which I sent to ALEX explaining that the goods really weren't worth shipping if I couldn't get the quote down. DUH...loser me bought into his quote coming in at 3284.95. Of course, when everything was loaded, my total was $4998.12. There is NO EXCUSE for this as he had the ITEMIZED quote from Allied.

When I called to complain and question, Alex was no where to be found, did NOT return my phone calls. Add to my frustration: One mirrored console broken and a dresser damaged. Alex told me I had up to $24,000 coverage without the insurance. DON'T believe this either.

I got $180.00 for damage to $1200.00 worth of furniture. Don't be a loser like me and buy into the reassuring, confident sales pitch you will get. Just go with a reputable first rate moving service.

I certainly will in the future.

Review about: Coast To Coast Relocation Long Distance Moving Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Actual movers were nice guys.

I didn't like: Final bill.

Had an Experience with Coast To Coast Relocation?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion